Monday 22 July 2013

Professor Itesh Sachdev speaks about social and health benefits of learning languages

My dear readers from over the World, here I present you a video with my old tutor at Birkbeck College at the University of London, Professor Dr Itesh Sachdev, now at SOAS (School for Oriental and African Studies). He directed my thesis writing on Social Psychology of Languages. He speaks about what the social and health benefits of learning languages are and how can speaking several languages make life more interesting.  Itesh Sachdev is now a Professor of Language and Communication at SOAS, University of London. His research focuses on the benefits of multilingualism.





I remind you that you can contact me at SKYPE as jordi.picazo, and get a free class of conversational English or Spanish. If you stay with me later payments are done securely and easily through paypal. Skype is a free program you can download in Internet. Just write SKYPE in Google and get it. Good luck!











No comments:

Post a Comment