Monday 25 November 2013

Join me in an informal Get-together on Skype - Spanish or English are available.

My dear friend, why not join me in an informal Get-together on Skype for about 30 to 40 minutes on a Saturday to be arranged?


You may as well send me an email to jordipicazosalomo@gmail.com and book to join me for a Get-together this Saturday at 10 AM Madrid Time (GMT+1) for Spanish and 11 AM for English. Minimum level required B1 European Framework for Languages or Intermediate. 

You just go and appear on Skype and contact me at "jordi.picazo". We can create an informal group to share ideas and experiences.

This is the best way to learn a language: speak it. Once you have studied it, it is time to just speak it and give it a boost.

I'd love to get to know some of you that read the Blog from all over the world, regardless of whether your native language is the target language in the get-together or you want to practice it. We may as well start talking about the posts you most liked in here.

Deal? Go for it. I'll be here waiting for you to join.

Greetings from the Cyberspace.


Jordi







No comments:

Post a Comment