Wednesday 8 January 2014

JOIN ME IN A GET-TOGETHER THIS WEEKEND OVER SKYPE - SÁBADO EN ESPAÑOL AND SUN IN ENGLISH

My dear friend, why not join me in an informal Get-together on Skype for about 30 to 40 minutes this Saturday 11/JAN in Spanish at 4 PM (GMT+1 - Madrid Time/ 10 AM NYT - New York Time) and Sunday 12/JAN in English at 10 AM (GMT+1 - Madrid Time/ 01 PM MSK - Moscow Standard Time) ?


You may as well send me an email to jordipicazosalomo@gmail.com and book (optional - Skype takes only 6/7 people in optimum conditions) to join me for a Get-together. Minimum level required B1 European Framework for Languages or Intermediate Level. 

You just go and appear on Skype and contact me at "jordi.picazo". We can create an informal group to share ideas and experiences.

This is the best way to learn a language: speak it. Once you have studied it, it is time to just speak it and give it a boost.

I'd love to get to know some of you that read the Blog from all over the world, regardless of whether your native language is the target language in the get-together or you want to practice it. We may as well start talking about the posts you most liked in here.

Deal? Go for it. I'll be here waiting for you to join.

Greetings from the Cyberspace.


Jordi






No comments:

Post a Comment